[mhsgreatercinci] Re: July MHS Reminder

  • From: "Anna Heran" <AHeran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 09:55:03 -0400

Susan,

Can you contact me off-list – Presuming that you all have paid for an annual
membership, I seem to have never received info from you about Terrace Park to
add to the MHS website. Have combed my email and can find nothing. Am making
updates today and removing non-paying and adding new members.

aheran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks bunches!

Anna heran