[mhsgreatercinci] July MHS Reminder

  • From: Aashi Mital <aashimital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MHS Group <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 23:39:46 -0400

Hi Folks,

Just in case you weren't present at June's MHS Meeting, the Educators Expo
is cancelled. *The meeting will now take place during our standard time (10
a.m. to Noon) at the Heritage Village Museum. *

We will be having a 30 minute business meeting before launching into a
round table discussion about MHS Committees. I always love our roundtables
because this group has some terrific discussions. As always, please come
prepared with questions, suggestions and ideas about the committees-
whether it be functionality, effectiveness, thoughts on consolidation or
expansion.

Plus, this would be a great way to get exposure and a feel for what
committees you may wish to get involved with. Just look at me! Loads of fun.

Until then,
Aashi