[mhsgreatercinci] Re: Inventory checklists from Grailville Transition

  • From: "Terrie Puckett" <tpuckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:12:00 -0400

HI!

Grailville—a Center for The Grail in the U.S.—has been a Loveland institution
since 1944 with several manifestations of its mission over the years—the most
recent being a retreat and program center. Last summer, the Grail decided to
cease retreat and program center functions at Grailville. In the last year we
have taken on a very mindful process of transitioning from the retreat and
program center to what may come. Part of that was welcoming proposals from
outside organizations and individuals as we own 315 acres and 20 buildings (if
you count sheds and barns). We are at the point of the process where the
proposals have been reviewed and recommendations made to leadership and
membership. Membership is going through a time of discussion and discernment
with decisions on the next incarnation due by September.

What this means on the practical level, is that my team is in charge of making
a complete inventory of both equipment and collections from all buildings and
then putting together plans to determine what to keep, what to store, what to
lend and what to disperse.

The lists Kendall provided are the inventory lists to this point. Should there
be equipment or collection items on the lists your organization would like to
purchase, borrow or??? We welcome you to send in a request.

I hope this is helpful….

Terrie

Terrie Puckett

Director