[mhsgreatercinci] Re: Inventory checklists from Grailville Transition

  • From: Donna Amann <damann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:35:19 -0400

Thanks Kendall for sending us a copy of your inventory. You certainly have
been busy putting this together! I would like to go over the complete list
with our acquisitions person to see what she and her group might consider
appropriate for GMAHS. I know we would love to have any identified
Milford/Miami Townships pieces, if possible. Are you willing to do long
term or permanent loans? Revolving exhibits?

I am assuming that all of the pieces listed are for indoor use. We too
have limited storage space so must keep that in mind when
we consider adding something to our collection or put things out for
display.

I could not open hyper links. Where those photos? Since I am so visual,
I would really appreciate being able to see objects too.

Hope we can work out something. GMAHS would be very pleased to have some
of your great history to share at our location.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Kendall Trotter <ktrotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello MHS!

As Terrie promised, I am attaching the collections and equiptment
inventory lists that I have created surrounding the transition at
Grailville. Please keep in mind that while they are almost complete, they
are still works in progress. The process is slowly but surely progressing!
If you would like more information about the objects on either list, or
would like to discuss anything in particular please do not hesitate to
contact Terrie or I. We would love your input!

ktrotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tpuckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, and have a great afternoon!

Kendall Trotter