[mhsgreatercinci] Re: In case anyone is looking to borrow objects, photos, or botanical images/books

  • From: "Anna Heran" <AHeran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:13:21 -0400

I’m game.

From: mhsgreatercinci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mhsgreatercinci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aashi Mital
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 3:56 PM
To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mhsgreatercinci] Re: In case anyone is looking to borrow objects,
photos, or botanical images/books

We've had the idea for a panel on this for a while. Would people like to do a
round table discussion at one of our upcoming meetings?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2015, at 4:01 PM, William Dichtl
<wdichtl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anna,

Thank you! That is a nice savings. We have PastPerfect, but need to
update. A panel discussion sounds good.

Bill