[mhsgreatercinci] Re: In case anyone is looking to borrow objects, photos, or botanical images/books

  • From: Aashi Mital <aashimital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:55:53 -0400

We've had the idea for a panel on this for a while. Would people like to do a
round table discussion at one of our upcoming meetings?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2015, at 4:01 PM, William Dichtl
<wdichtl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anna,

Thank you! That is a nice savings. We have PastPerfect, but need to update.
A panel discussion sounds good.

Bill