[mhsgreatercinci] Re: In case anyone is looking to borrow objects, photos, or botanical images/books

  • From: "Victoria Van Harlingen" <vtappy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:12:55 -0400

We have been using Past Perfect for 10 years. We use it for everything from
membership on up. I would suggest you purchase the support package at least
for the first year. After that you should be ok on your own.

Victoria Van Harlingen (Vicky)

Executive Director

Warren County Historical Society

105 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036