[mhsgreatercinci] In case anyone is looking to borrow objects, photos, or botanical images/books

  • From: "Anna Heran" <AHeran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:22:34 -0400

Hi all - we're in the process of putting our museum and art collections
online. This is the start of things, with thousands more to come. In
the meantime, if you think there's anything botanical or medical that
you might want to borrow, feel free to peruse.

http://lloydlibrary.pastperfectonline.com/randomimages

Anna K. Heran

Exhibits Curator & Education/Outreach Coordinator

Lloyd Library and Museum

917 Plum Street

Cincinnati, OH 45202

513-721-3707

www.lloydlibrary.org

Bringing Science, Art, and History to Life, Because the Past is the Path
to the Future