[mhsgreatercinci] For the downtown sites

  • From: "Anna Heran" <AHeran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:40:07 -0400

For folks who have downtown locations, I don't know how much you've
worked with the Downtown Residents Council, but they would be open to
participating in some sort of multi-site open house of our locations for
their members.  Anyone downtown who wants to discuss that, please feel
free to email me off-list - aheran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  I had occasion
yesterday to casually meet with one of their members (who lives near
Betts) and she would like to coordinate something - maybe a traveling
reception/open house something.  I think I'm giving a presentation there
in November - this could be a fun holiday event if we can get ourselves
organized.

Best,

Anna

Anna K. Heran

Exhibits Curator & Education/Outreach Coordinator

Lloyd Library and Museum

917 Plum Street

Cincinnati, OH 45202

513-721-3707

www.lloydlibrary.org

Bringing Science, Art, and History to Life, Because the Past is the Path
to the Future