[mhsgreatercinci] Civil War Weekend

  • From: William Dichtl <wdichtl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:07:43 +0000

Hi,

On July 11 and 12 we will be having our annual Civil War Weekend. The theme is
the Road to Appomattox. One of the vignettes is City Point that was a supply
depot for the Union Army. I am looking for lots of wood barrels. Does anyone
have any they could loan for the event or know where I might find some?

Thank you,

Bill

William J. Dichtl
Executive Director
513-563-9484
www.heritagevillagecincinnati.org<http://www.heritagevillagecincinnati.org/>

Spring is here and we need volunteers to help with our education programs.
Interested? Call Steve Preston @ 513-563-9484.

The Heritage Village Museum is a collection of buildings from the 19th century.
We are open for self-guided tours (outside of buildings only) and exhibits
Wednesday-Friday, 10:00-4:00.