[mhsgreatercinci] Re: 2nd version - draft

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 18:46:00 +0000

Awesome!

Craig

From: mhsgreatercinci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mhsgreatercinci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna Heran
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 2:01 PM
To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Terrie
Subject: [mhsgreatercinci] 2nd version - draft

Ok - so with input from those who had some (thank you bunches!) and a great
compromise suggestion from Terrie, I have made a 2nd version. Still lists some
educational opportunities, but without descriptions, but now we have room for
images, which I think brightens it up a bit and makes it more eye-catching.
Even the teachers want to be entertained, right?
Please proofread and provide other feedback. I'd like to get this off to the
printer sooner rather than later, especially while overnight prints is having a
sale!
Anna

Anna K. Heran
Exhibits Curator & Education/Outreach Coordinator
Lloyd Library and Museum
917 Plum Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
513-721-3707
www.lloydlibrary.org<http://www.lloydlibrary.org>
Bringing Science, Art, and History to Life, Because the Past is the Path to the
Future