[mgames] Test mailing 1

  • From: "Kevin Holloway" <kevin.holloway@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mgames@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:50:12 -0000

Please delete this message - no action required
Kevin Holloway
Wireless Publishing Director
Kuju Wireless (www.kujuwireless.com)
A Division of Kuju Entertainment Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1483 414344
Fax: +44 (0)1483 414287
Mobile: +44 (0)7904 518535

Kuju will be at Game Connection (www.game-connection.net
<http://www.game-connection.net/> ) in Lyon from 18th to 20th November
to show our latest concepts. Call us to arrange a meeting.

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee
only, and is confidential and may be the subject of Legal Professional
Privilege.  Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this
communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly
prohibited.The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of
Kuju Entertainment Ltd. Nothing in this email shall bind Kuju Entertainment Ltd
in any contract or obligation.

The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses which
could damage your own computer system. While Kuju Entertainment has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any
damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out
your own virus checks before opening the attachment.