[MoGeo] Re: Welcome to the new KC Area contact

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <mga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 21:19:17 -0600

Mike,

I am not sure that I ever did get anything clear on MidMo. If you would like to help, that would be great. Since you already know all the folks in the parks system around there that is even better. I will send ya a note about whats involved but so far it isnt much..

thanks,

gln

At 08:54 PM 11/9/2003, Mike Bollinger wrote:

Hey Dusty Jacket... Welcome,  I'm planning a weekend up there sometime
in the near future.  Glad to see thing are pressing ahead! Go Chiefs!

Hey Glenn, what's involved in bing the contact person, I see MidMo is
unresolved, is there anything I can do to help out?

Lazylightning