[MoGeo] Re: MIGC

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:43:41 -0600

Mike,

We need our publicity group to start making contacts with the newspapers. I
know the Post has a section for outdoor events in the Thursday "Get Out" and
also in the Friday sports section. We need to get this event publicized now,
not the week before the event.

I wonder if Barb could get us a mention on the MO parks page? I was supposed to
meet with her Thur and got cancelled because of the snow. I need to call her
tomorrow about the MPRA expo and I'll see what she thinks about a blurb on the
parks page.

Who is doing our articles?