[MoGeo] Re: GeoMmunity- a geocaching community dedicated to community growth.

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:16:41 -0500

Well, I don't know what I'm doing, but I be glad to help. I looked at the site and it's sounds great but I'm not sure where to start. I didn't sign up, is that the first thing to do?

From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: mga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MoGeo] GeoMmunity- a geocaching community dedicated to community growth.
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:49:01 -0500

http://www.geommunity.net/index.php

I wonder if we could get some local Missouri representatives from around the state to join in?

They are interested in geo-community growth, development and organization just to name a few things. There is far too much information for me to digest. I could use some help assimilating it all.

If needed for signup purposes, remember, our MoGeo regional spokesmen are listed as VP's of MoGeo. A few other folks are MoGeo advisory board members.

_________________________________________________________________ Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/