[mfw_user_committee] Level of service from K3

  • From: T WOODS <TW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mfw_user_committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:15:30 +0100

I do not have a problem with having to download a service pack rather than
receive a CD through the post, the issue I have is that I was not even aware
a new service pack had been released!

At the moment I am very disillusioned with the product itself, this past
week we have probably encountered a different problem with the system almost
every day that we have had to raise with Support.

I agree with Carol that we should express our concerns!