[methmins] Re: What have you found in a Manse?

  • From: "NEIL BISHOP" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "neil144" for DMARC)
  • To: methmins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 16:24:36 +0100 (BST)

You are right Wendy. The really disappointing thing was that I was a probationer and you would think the circuit stewards might therefore have been extra solicitous for our welfare. They did eventually pay for new carpet in two bedrooms, but at first we provided our own in the two bedrooms where the carpets had to go immediately.

Helen & Neil Bishop
48 Hockley Lane, Coventry, CV5 7 FT
T 0247 531 0174 M 07850 160558 (Helen) 0780 359 2206 (Neil)