[methmins] Re: Change of phone numbers

  • From: James Patron Bell <a.james.bell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: methmins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 12:18:36 +0100

Hi Sara and others

I'd agree with the other comments; that the manse landline number often doesn't change. Also as a side note, the manse landline number should be in the name of the Circuit and not the minister (mainly for tax purpose), so again it just carries on from one to the next.

Currently my only work number is a mobile number, which is provided by the Circuit. And I could see that when I move it will be handed over to the next minister. This all being due to it being a work phone and not "my" phone.

God Bless

James