[I-M-C] Re: Hello

  • From: RBJoelson@xxxxxxx
  • To: met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:26:24 -0500 (EST)

Iron Lady is the story of Marsha Wineburgh...oops, I mean Margaret
Thatcher! War Horse was so much more than a play...it was an achievement!
Happy Wednesday to all,

Richard

Richard B.  Joelson, DSW
110 East 87th Street - Suite 1E
New York, NY 10128
(212)  369-1239
e-mail: RBJoelson@xxxxxxx
please visit:

website: _www.richardbjoelsondsw.com_ (http://www.richardbjoelsondsw.com/)
website:  _www.rbjstorybooksforchildren.com_ (ht
tp://www.rbjstorybooksforchildren.com/)

In a message dated 12/14/2011 4:18:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey  Marilyn,

Make sure you see it.  I saw the play War Horse at  Lincoln Center.  It is
quite memorable and tender.  What is Iron  Lady?

Robert

--
Robert S. Berger, Ph.D.
150 West  95th Street, 1A, New York, NY 10025

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Marilyn Sulzbacker  <_marsulz@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:marsulz@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

Hi,
Sounds like great plans. I am annoyed at myself for not having  checked the
MOMA movie series because Artist was playing there. It is a film  I have
been intending to see.  My friend is a SAG member so we got to  see War Horse
(must see) and Iron Lady (not a must unless you are an admirer  of Meryl
Streep, and who isn't).  This weekend is just parties.
Happy Holidays all,
Marilyn

From: Marilyn Sulzbacker
Date: Tuesday,  December 13, 2011
Subject: Hello
To: _met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Hi,
It sounds  like we will be switching to yahoo.  When we  send out an
announcement to our members we should probably include what you discovered
about
how to backchannel.  I think you should spend some time now doing  fun
things.  Thank you for all your hard  work
marilyn

Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
To: _met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Here,  here.

Richard B. Joelson, DSW
110 East 87th Street - Suite  1E
New York, NY 10128
_(212)  369-1239_ (tel:(212)%20369-1239)
e-mail: _RBJoelson@xxxxxxxx (mailto:RBJoelson@xxxxxxx)
please visit:
website: _www.richardbjoelsondsw.com_ (http://www.richardbjoelsondsw.com/)
website: _www.rbjstorybooksforchildren.com_
(http://www.rbjstorybooksforchildren.com/)

In a message  dated 12/13/2011 9:30:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_lisabet991@xxxxxxxx (mailto:lisabet991@xxxxxxx)  writes:

Robert,

I  think Yahoo is a good enough option and this is too much time for you to
 spend, especially given this initial glitch about repying to one  person.

Let's be simple and stick with yahoo. No one wants you  to wear yourself
out.
Lisa

Lisa Beth Miller, LCSW
Office: 43 W  94 St., NY, NY 10025
_917-399-6447_ (tel:917-399-6447)
_lisabet991@xxxxxxxx (mailto:lisabet991@xxxxxxx)

From: Robert  S. Berger, Ph.D.
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
To: "_i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxx) "
<_i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxx) >

Jane,

I  agree with your observation.  Since it allows only a reply to the
listserv we would end up with too many posts that should be back channel
instead.

It will take a lot of thought to decide whether to  switch to this versus
making the Yahoo one the new interactive and using a  different Yahoo one for
those members who do not want to be on the  interactive.  Again, I do not
want a mistake made.  Right now I am  more inclined toward the Uahoo, since
we know exactly how it works.  It  is the one we use for all the other
chapters.

Best,
Robert