[I-M-C] Re: Hello

  • From: Jane Gold <janegoldlcsw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:54:40 -0500

Hi Lisa, et al.

Looks good...formatting is preserved on my computer. When I click "reply all" -
it goes to the "met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
but does not go to your individual email address. Maybe not a problem...maybe
it just eliminates the address that is duplicated
in the group address. But it is different and interesting to note.
jane

On Dec 13, 2011, at 6:03 AM, Lisabet991@xxxxxxx wrote:

Just sending this to see if the formatting is maintianed.

Moderators, does this look the way I sent it previously?
Lisa
*Registration forms with checks for the March 3rd Conference/Workshop will be
accepted at the Holiday Party, by Dr. Robert S. Berger.
<clip_image001.gif>
<clip_image001.gif>
<clip_image001.gif>
<clip_image001.gif>
NYSSCSW
Met Chapter

Please Join Us
*TOMORROW!

For
Met Chapter's Annual
Holiday Party
Sunday, December 11, 2011
4-7 PM
You and a guest are cordially invited to the
Met Chapter's Annual
Holiday Party
To be held on
Sunday, December 11, 2011
From 4:00 to 7:00 PM.

Once again we will be gathering to celebrate the Holiday Season

At
"107 WEST"
2787 Broadway, at 107th Street

Come to share some holiday cheer (complimentary hors d'oeuvres and soft drinks)
with your colleagues. Meet old and new friends, Board members and committee
chairpersons.

Feel free to bring a guest.
There is no entry fee or RSVP needed.

<clip_image001.gif>

Lisa Beth Miller, LCSW
Moving Forward: Creative Life Management Skills
Psychotherapy
43 West 94th St, NY, NY 10025 . 917-399-6447
Lisabet991@xxxxxxx

"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
--- Bo Bennett, author

In a message dated 12/12/2011 9:41:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Lisabet991@xxxxxxx writes:
Just arrived back home, checking in and saying hello, too. I'm on this listserv
trial.
Lisa

Lisa Beth Miller, LCSW
Moving Forward: Creative Life Management Skills
Psychotherapy
43 West 94th St, NY, NY 10025 . 917-399-6447
Lisabet991@xxxxxxx

"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
--- Bo Bennett, author

In a message dated 12/12/2011 9:34:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Just trying out an alternative to GoogleGroups.

--
Robert S. Berger, Ph.D.
150 West 95th Street, 1A, New York, NY 10025

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 9:26 PM, rbjoelson <rbjoelson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Plus Richard got it and is fine with it as an alternative even thought I have
no idea what I am fine with, but I trust you all!

Richard

Richard B. Joelson, DSW
110 East 87th Street, Suite 1E
New York, NY 10128
212-369-1239
RBJoelson@xxxxxxx
www.richardbjoelsondsw.com

On Dec 12, 2011, at 7:09:27 PM, "Robert S. Berger, Ph.D." <rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

From:   rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        [I-M-C] Hello
Date:   December 12, 2011 7:09:27 PM EST
To:     met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:

I have just set up an interactive listserv on a different service, which is
populated with just us moderators plus Richard.  Please reply to this email, so
we can judge whether it is a good alternative to the GoogleGroups.

Best,
Robert
--
Robert S. Berger, Ph.D.
150 West 95th Street, 1A, New York, NY 10025
3600 Fieldston Road, 3D, Riverdale, NY 10463
212-865-2360 (ofc); 718-884-5563 (cell)
rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxx (email)