[I-M-C] Fwd: Hello

  • From: "Robert S. Berger, Ph.D." <rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:20:12 -0500

I can always turn this one into the new announcement one for those who do
not want interactive.  To be continued!  Robert

From: Robert S. Berger, Ph.D.
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
To: "i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxx" <i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxx>

Jane,

I agree with your observation.  Since it allows only a reply to the
listserv we would end up with too many posts that should be back channel
instead.

It will take a lot of thought to decide whether to switch to this versus
making the Yahoo one the new interactive and using a different Yahoo one
for those members who do not want to be on the interactive.  Again, I do
not want a mistake made.  Right now I am more inclined toward the Uahoo,
since we know exactly how it works.  It is the one we use for all the other
chapters.

Best,
Robert

Sunday, December 11, 2011
4-7 PM
You and a guest are cordially invited to the
Met Chapter's Annual
Holiday Party
To be held on
Sunday, December 11, 2011
From 4:00 to 7:00 PM.

Once again we will be gathering to celebrate the Holiday Season

At
<clip_image001.gif>

Lisa Beth Miller, LCSW
Moving Forward: Creative Life Management Skills
Psychotherapy
43 West 94th St, NY, NY 10025 . 917-399-6447
Lisabet991@xxxxxxx

"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
--- Bo Bennett, author

In a message dated 12/12/2011 9:41:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Lisabet991@xxxxxxx writes:

Just arrived back home, checking in and saying hello, too. I'm on this
listserv trial.
Lisa

Lisa Beth Miller, LCSW
Moving Forward: Creative Life Management Skills
Psychotherapy
43 West 94th St, NY, NY 10025 . 917-399-6447
Lisabet991@xxxxxxx

"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
--- Bo Bennett, author

In a message dated 12/12/2011 9:34:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxx (email)

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 9:26 PM, rbjoelson <rbjoelson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Plus Richard got it and is fine with it as an alternative even thought I
have no idea what I am fine with, but I trust you all!
Richard