[I-M-C] Re: Fwd: Hello

  • From: RBJoelson@xxxxxxx
  • To: met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:18:04 -0500 (EST)

Here, here.

Richard B.  Joelson, DSW
110 East 87th Street - Suite 1E
New York, NY 10128
(212)  369-1239
e-mail: RBJoelson@xxxxxxx
please visit:

website: _www.richardbjoelsondsw.com_ (http://www.richardbjoelsondsw.com/)
website:  _www.rbjstorybooksforchildren.com_
(http://www.rbjstorybooksforchildren.com/)

In a message dated 12/13/2011 9:30:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lisabet991@xxxxxxx writes:

Robert,

I think Yahoo is a good enough option and this is too much time for you  to
spend, especially given this initial glitch about repying to one  person.

Let's be simple and stick with yahoo. No one wants you to wear yourself
out.
Lisa

Lisa Beth Miller, LCSW
Office: 43 W 94 St., NY, NY 10025
917-399-6447
lisabet991@xxxxxxx

From: Robert S.  Berger, Ph.D.
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Subject: Hello
To: "_i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxx) "
<_i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxx) >

Jane,

I  agree with your observation.  Since it allows only a reply to the
listserv we would end up with too many posts that should be back channel
instead.

It will take a lot of thought to decide whether to  switch to this versus
making the Yahoo one the new interactive and using a  different Yahoo one for
those members who do not want to be on the  interactive.  Again, I do not
want a mistake made.  Right now I am  more inclined toward the Uahoo, since
we know exactly how it works.  It  is the one we use for all the other
chapters.

Best,
Robert

Sunday, December 11, 2011
4-7 PM
You and a guest are cordially  invited to the
Met Chapter's Annual
Holiday Party
To be held  on
Sunday, December 11, 2011
From 4:00 to 7:00  PM.

Once again we will be gathering to celebrate the  Holiday  Season

At
<clip_image001.gif>

Lisa  Beth Miller, LCSW
Moving Forward: Creative Life Management  Skills
Psychotherapy
43 West 94th St, NY, NY 10025 . 917-399-6447
_Lisabet991@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Lisabet991@xxxxxxx)

"A dream  becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
--- Bo  Bennett, author

In a message dated 12/12/2011 9:41:05 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
_Lisabet991@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Lisabet991@xxxxxxx)  writes:

Just  arrived back home, checking in and saying hello, too. I'm on this
listserv  trial.
Lisa

Lisa Beth Miller, LCSW
Moving Forward: Creative  Life Management Skills
Psychotherapy
43 West 94th St, NY, NY 10025 .  917-399-6447
_Lisabet991@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Lisabet991@xxxxxxx)

"A dream  becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
--- Bo  Bennett, author

In a message dated 12/12/2011 9:34:30 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
_rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)   writes:

Just trying out an alternative to  GoogleGroups.

--
Robert S. Berger, Ph.D.
150 West 95th Street,  1A, New York, NY 10025

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 9:26 PM, rbjoelson <_rbjoelson@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:rbjoelson@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

Plus  Richard got it and is fine with it as an alternative even thought I
have no  idea what I am fine with, but I trust you all!
Richard