[I-M-C] Fwd: Hello

  • From: "i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxx" <i.m.c.moderators@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:59:54 -0500

It looks like the way to back channel is to do a FORWARD and filling the
address you want it to go to.  REPLY and REPLY TO ALL does not work for
back channel.  Robert

From: Jane Gold
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
To: met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Lisa Beth Miller Miller <Lisabet991@xxxxxxx>, Robert Berger <
rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Lisa, et al.
Looks good...formatting is preserved on my computer. When I click "reply
all" - it goes to the "met-interactive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
but does not go to your individual email address. Maybe not a
problem...maybe it just eliminates the address that is duplicated
in the group address. But it is different and interesting to note.
jane
On Dec 13, 2011, at 6:03 AM, Lisabet991@xxxxxxx wrote:
Just sending this to see if the formatting is maintianed.

Moderators, does this look the way I sent it previously?
Lisa
*Registration forms with checks for the March 3rd Conference/Workshop will
be accepted at the Holiday Party, by Dr. Robert S. Berger.
<clip_image001.gif>
<clip_image001.gif>
<clip_image001.gif>
<clip_image001.gif>
NYSSCSW
Met Chapter

Please Join Us
*TOMORROW!

For
Met Chapter's Annual
Holiday Party
Sunday, December 11, 2011
4-7 PM
You and a guest are cordially invited to the
Met Chapter's Annual
Holiday Party
To be held on
Sunday, December 11, 2011
From 4:00 to 7:00 PM.

Once again we will be gathering to celebrate the Holiday Season

At
<clip_image001.gif>

Lisa Beth Miller, LCSW
Moving Forward: Creative Life Management Skills
Psychotherapy
43 West 94th St, NY, NY 10025 . 917-399-6447
Lisabet991@xxxxxxx

"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
--- Bo Bennett, author

In a message dated 12/12/2011 9:41:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Lisabet991@xxxxxxx writes:

Just arrived back home, checking in and saying hello, too. I'm on this
listserv trial.
Lisa

Lisa Beth Miller, LCSW
Moving Forward: Creative Life Management Skills
Psychotherapy
43 West 94th St, NY, NY 10025 . 917-399-6447
Lisabet991@xxxxxxx

"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
--- Bo Bennett, author

In a message dated 12/12/2011 9:34:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rsb111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Just trying out an alternative to GoogleGroups.

--
Robert S. Berger, Ph.D.
150 West 95th Street, 1A, New York, NY 10025

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 9:26 PM, rbjoelson <rbjoelson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Plus Richard got it and is fine with it as an alternative even thought I
have no idea what I am fine with, but I trust you all!
Richard
Richard B. Joelson, DSW
110 East 87th Street, Suite 1E