[mensa-ops] Re: welcome back to VinnyD

  • From: quirky <quirkess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:42:26 -0500

*Hello and Welcome Back, VinnyD! It's been a pleasure chatting with you thus
far, and I look forward to more conversation. :o) CONGRATS on finding the
One and marrying her! =-) Good Luck & Success with your move back home, and
finding your place with the Police force as you wish to. Take Care. :o)

~ Marcella

*
*~*~ I love giving to my fave charities just by searching the Internet on
www.GoodSearch.com <http://www.goodsearch.com/> {powered by Yahoo search} &
shopping through www.GoodShop.com <http://www.goodshop.com/>. =-) Raise
money for *your* favorite charity by doing the same. ~*~*