[mensa-ops] Re: welcome back to VinnyD

  • From: "peterre" <peterre.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:48:24 +0100

Welcome back, Vinny,

and welcome aboard to our new op,  Quirkess

===

PS. the op guidelines have recently been updated. See them at

http://alamo.satexas.com/~dizzy/opguidelines.html

Peterre

=== Original Message from catnip on 20 Jun 2011 ===

Date sent:              Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:38:44 -0500
Subject:                [mensa-ops] Re: welcome back to VinnyD
From:                   catnip <catnipu@xxxxxxxxx>
To:                     mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send reply to:          mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations are certainly in order; welcome back, Vinny!