[mensa-ops] Re: new op

  • From: "peterre" <peterre.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:03:54 +0100

Oh Dear,

You missed reading the small print in the offer.

You receive no income from this position, but in fact are required
to arrange an ops' pension for us all.

Just kidding :)

Peterre

=== Original Message from quirky on 22 Jun 2011 ===

From:   quirky <quirkess@xxxxxxxxx>
Date sent:      Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:08:42 -0500
Subject:        [mensa-ops] Re: new op
To:     mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send reply to:  mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you greatly & kindly, everyone, for all the warm welcomes. I
appreciate it very much. =~)
I just read all of them today, please pardon my delayed response. I
will make more effort to read the op emails more often. :o) Most
importantly, I will make great efforts to be a genuinely great op
and channel member/resident. I've started out rocky, I know, however
I will try much harder to respond and engage with temperance and
thoughtfulness.

Thank You deeply for considering me and bestowing me with this
position. I take and regard it seriously, and I am honored. =~)

The financial income I'll be receiving for this position is *more*
than needed & will be a -wonderful- help in my Life. I will start
off by getting all of you a ... wait.. we *do* get paid for this,
right???

Just *teasing*. ;-D
Sorry, couldn't resist! hehe =-)

It's great to part of the team, thanks, everyone. I know I'm not
around so much, so I'll try to be more active as well. See you all
around, hope to catch you about for chats and get to know all of you
in time.
Okay, I'm done, finally. Ciao!

Love, Peace & Fine Chocolate,
Marcella

~*~ I love giving to my fave charities just by searching the
Internet on GoodSearch {powered by Yahoo search} & shopping through
GoodShop. =-) Raise money for *your* favorite charity by doing the
same. ~*~

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Barbara
<magrat_garlick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Welcome to our newest op, quirkess. Please make her feel welcome.

    astarte
    The unexamined life is not worth living.- Socrates

    What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.-
    Aristotle

    http://alamo.satexas.com/~dizzy/mensa.html