[mensa-ops] Re: Thank you

  • From: Sun Cye <suncye@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 10:57:37 -0600

 Texas? where'bouts in Texas? .... Texas here .. southeast corner, lil town
called Woodville .. between Livingston and the infamous Jasper,Tx
Sunny``

From: bestock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mensa-ops] Re: Thank you
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 17:48:48 -0600
To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you in Texas where all the trouble is from!!! (and the bot issues also :P)

On Feb 4, 2011, at 5:06 PM, Betsy Berger wrote:

What about thanking me for living in Texas where all the trouble is from!:)