[mensa-ops] Thank you

  • From: Barbara <bestock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:04:29 -0600

I want to thank all of you for all you do for the channel. You all are really
great. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

A special thanks to peterre for his tireless efforts to maintain the bot, the
webpage, and the channel. We'd be nowhere without peterre. Did you know peterre
also has a channel #alternative_health, you might want to visit to discuss
gmos, pharma, recipes, and healthy alternatives. It's just getting started and
also needs a bit of support.

Special thanks to St-Francois and Bobg for being right there while the bot is
away, keeping things running smoothly!

I hope Iggy is back soon, but from peterre's email I suspect it won't be today.
Also, someone has iggy's nick. Darn it.

astarte

The unexamined life is not worth living.- Socrates

What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.- Aristotle

http://alamo.satexas.com/~dizzy/mensa.html