[mensa-ops] Re: Iggy is back :)

  • From: "Bob M. Gelman" <bmgelman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 12:14:55 -0800

I am glad you have it sorted out now. I have removed tom_joad till we need it again.

Bob

At 12:08 PM 2/5/2011, you wrote:
I've found what was causing the problem with iggy. The pid.iggy file
on the server had become corrupted. So all that I had to do was
delete that file then start the bot. The linux system then
automatically installed a correct version of the corrupted file.

The only problem now is that while iggy was away, another user has
started to use the nick "iggy".

Until we get it back, iggy will be in #mensa, but with a different
nick, e.g. iggy_81.

Peterre
The unexamined life is not worth living.- Socrates

What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.- Aristotle

http://alamo.satexas.com/~dizzy/mensa.html