[mensa-ops] (Fwd) Re: Problem resolved

  • From: "peterre" <peterre.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 10:45:33 -0000

Date sent:              Sun, 6 Feb 2011 14:31:16 -0600 (CST)
Subject:                Re: Problem resolved
From:                   "Russ Bennett" <bennettr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:                     "peterre" <peterre.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

PJ,

Excellent. My apologies on not getting back to you right away... we
had snow come in and shut the city down (we don't ever get snow),
and I elected to close our offices down and keep the staff at home
on Friday, and your call totally slipped my mind.

Again, my apologies and glad it was just the PID file... (but don't
worry, I have incremental backups going MONTHS.... should something
ever happen)

Russ