[ #MP Ops Mailing List ] xmas nicknames ?

  • From: "xxx xxx" <kindafunky2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetingplace.ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:09:40 +0000

 yoo hoo all,  right this is the first time I have used this so bare with me
lol. I have been thinking about what we can do about xmas (the most
importantfestival EVER!! also the most fun) and we have to make it lively
andfun! First of all I was thinking about the ops all having xmas nicknames
e.g Turkey, xmas tree etc etc... Then I got on to thinking that when it is
xmas eve not many people will be on as it is a time to spend with family
yadayada yada so how about having a xmas eve a couple of days before? and
having like a 'party' with truth or dares and a quiz and everything being
xmas themed? E-mail back with what u think   luv cordy xxxxxxxxxx

--- Links ---
   1 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag_itl_EN.asp'

#Meetingplace Ops list. All posts to this list are
considered CONFIDENTIAL and may not be forwarded, reproduced or given
in any way to third parties who are not #Meetingplace Operators.

Any comments about this list should be sent to
listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx