[ #MP Ops Mailing List ] Many thanks

  • From: jentheop@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: meetingplace.ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:58:43 +0100

Thanx to you all for showing such interest in our plans for the room.Yes
Cattytia i agree that we need to meet urgently to get things sorted out.We are
a team and we must work together.
One more thing could you all please make sure that no one else uses your mIRC,
as 2 ops in as many days have had their friends/family opping up.This only
leads to you being removed from the database:(Which we do not want.
Thanx again and keep the suggestions coming in.
Jen

#Meetingplace Ops list. All posts to this list are
considered CONFIDENTIAL and may not be forwarded, reproduced or given
in any way to third parties who are not #Meetingplace Operators.

Any comments about this list should be sent to
listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx