[ #MP Ops Mailing List ] RE: [ #MP Ops Mailing List ] Re: MeetingPlace Ops

  • From: chicago.chicago@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: meetingplace.ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:52:01 +0000

Hi Tawny,

I personall ythink this has to be very much at our discretion.  The best
thing to do normally is to ask the person doing the complaining to put th=
other person on ignore.  NOTE for ops - the command for this in java is
'/silence <nick>', which of course is different to MIRC.  If they won't
do this then what does that tell us?

Cheers

Chicago
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx