[ #MP Ops Mailing List ] Friday Night

  • From: "Catty Purrs" <cattytia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetingplace.ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:14:03 +0000

Last night I pc'd Monica to charm her into letting us have chan of week in
lobby. She suggested we take lobby2 overflow for the night, or as ^Anders^
called it 'lobby left overs'. We set max to 100, and braced ourselves!
Wow you lot are brill, coped like Pros!!! Thanks to all of you we handled
the evening very well.

As long as no one has any objections we could do it again sometime. Might
encourage people to come back to our friendly little room.

Purrs
Catty
xxxxxxxx

#Meetingplace Ops list. All posts to this list are
considered CONFIDENTIAL and may not be forwarded, reproduced or given
in any way to third parties who are not #Meetingplace Operators.

Any comments about this list should be sent to
listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx