[meepo] Re: test

  • From: "Edward Rishel" <erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:33:57 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: dylan [mailto:dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 4:33 PM
To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [meepo] Re: test

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Edward Rishel wrote:

> ?

I typed the 'equal' sign, and it definitely tags on '3D' to the end.

Interestingly, I didn't see the '3D' when I got my message, but did when =
got Ed's

I wonder if it's something to do with Ed's system.

dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,=20
Philadelphia, PA     Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink=20
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera=20
                     Hat Company. - C.M. Burns