[meepo] Re: test

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:33:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Edward Rishel wrote:

> ?

I typed the 'equal' sign, and it definitely tags on '3D' to the end.

Interestingly, I didn't see the '3D' when I got my message, but did when I
got Ed's

I wonder if it's something to do with Ed's system.

dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,
Philadelphia, PA     Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera
                     Hat Company. - C.M. Burns