[meepo] Re: classes

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:39:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Thomas F. Zadlo wrote:

> So, for tonight's adventure, who was thinking of what class? Just getting a
> jump
> on the thinking.
>
> According to one review, the game is a little rough if you're not a tank. (In
> single player). They give you healers and casters for henchman but not a
> tank.

I'm doing the campaign and AFAIK there is no healer at the moment.  One
guy, Xanos is a sorceror type, and the other one is a rogue.  I've been
doing well with Xanos (I'm rogue 1/fighter 4 omw to blackguard)

--
dylan                I say we call Matlock.  He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray       It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George