[meepo] Re: cd issues

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 07:31:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 20 May 2003, wizardru wrote:

> Verify the version of Media Player you're using....is it the one that ships
> with XP?  There is a newer version.  Is your CD burner brand-new to the
> market, or has it been around a bit?  Try using Real One to burn those MP3s
> to a disc, and see if the results are the same.  Verify the MP3s are
> actually working.
> Another possiblity is a buffer underrun problem, but the program usually
> tells you about that.  How fast is your CDR?
> Ah well, off to Jury duty again.   Some 'vacation', Ed.  I'm in a criminal
> trial that'll last 3-4 days.  I may not be able to prep for the game this
> week as much as I'd like.  I'll keep you posted.

You actually got on a trial?  No fair!

dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,
Philadelphia, PA     Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera
                     Hat Company. - C.M. Burns