[meepo] Re: cd issues

  • From: "wizardru" <wizardru@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 07:33:45 -0400

Verify the version of Media Player you're using....is it the one that ships
with XP?  There is a newer version.  Is your CD burner brand-new to the
market, or has it been around a bit?  Try using Real One to burn those MP3s
to a disc, and see if the results are the same.  Verify the MP3s are
actually working.

Another possiblity is a buffer underrun problem, but the program usually
tells you about that.  How fast is your CDR?

Ah well, off to Jury duty again.   Some 'vacation', Ed.  I'm in a criminal
trial that'll last 3-4 days.  I may not be able to prep for the game this
week as much as I'd like.  I'll keep you posted.