[meepo] cd issues

  • From: "Thomas F. Zadlo" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 14:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

Odd thing happened. Last night I figured out how to burn mp3's to an audio cd
for vehicular listening. Windows media player does this in XP, worked fine. I

I play said CD today. Beginning is fine. Around track 9 I hear a little static.
By the last tracks the songs are virtually nothing but static. I burned 2 cds
and both have this behavior. Any ideas? Is it the media? Something else?
Thoughts welcome.

In other news, I typed up most of the story during the boring training class. I
want to punch it up a little before posting tho.