[meepo] assorted items

  • From: "Thomas F. Zadlo" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 09:54:27 -0700 (PDT)

Moo. Moo moo moo. Moo moo. Moo. Moo moo. Moo. Moo. MOO!

God I love the secret cow level

Item 1: Shadows of unrentide went gold friday

Item 2: Moo

Item 3: my Klipsch speakers went out finally. I'd been having a problem with the
connector that supplied most of the inputs - made huge hum unless pulled one
direction. Well it finally gave up. I got new speakers, but does anyone have any
ideas on how I could get the klipsch set fixed?

Item 4: This morning, I'm driving to work. I flip stations. I hear the harmonica
piece from Billy Joel's "Piano Man". Hm. Wait. It's not right. It's close, and
it's good. But it's not the track I'm used to. Then the vocals come back in.

"Spin us a web, you're the Spider man...."

Seems Wierd Al has a new album out.