[meepo] Re: X2 Tomorrow

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:32:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 May 2003 Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Did anyone see this message, or did Freelists lose it for some?

I may have accidently deleted it in an anti-spam frenzy.

60 messages since last night...half of 'em spam.  It was a target rich
environment...your email might have been collateral damage =)

--
dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,