[meepo] Re: X2 Tomorrow

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:30:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 May 2003 Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > I'll stick with beer until 11.
>
> C-O-F-.......
>
> B-E-E....
>
> =)

Back in '99 Jan and I went to a large SCA event in Alabama, and flew there
through New Orleans.

The night before we went home, we saw Shakespeare in Love in NO, and they
serve booze in the lobby.  We had frozen margaritas.  How civilized =)

--
dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,