[meepo] What a morning...

  • From: KAREN_ALBRIGHT@xxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:07:51 -0400

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention I had to call Ed and bug him to see if we had
given him an extra key. Nope!

Ed- remind us to give you an extra key this weekend.

Karen :-)

----- Forwarded by KAREN ALBRIGHT/QVC on 05/09/2003 11:06 AM -----
                      KAREN ALBRIGHT
                      Ext: 8243                To:       meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      05/09/2003 10:35         Subject:  What a morning...

can't wait to kill something tonight!

7:05 am - I wake up an hour late
7:30 am - rush out the back door with the kids
7:30 am - just as I close the door, "Crap!" realize i don't have my keys
7:35 am - Call Dru, Dru calls Lock Smith
7:50 am - While waiting for Lock guy, Neighbor comes outside, asks if I
tried back bathroom window. Doh!
7:55 am - He's able to open the small bathroom window, lifts Molly inside,
and she opens the door, ala "Oliver"
8:45 am - After dropping the kids off, I realize that this morning calls
for Muffins! Huzzah!
9:10 am - get to work and have to park waaay out in nowhere land.
9:20 am - Mmmmm, chocolate cheese muffin, I love you!