[meepo] Re: Undrentide Campaign

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:55:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Thomas F. Zadlo wrote:

> > I finished the Undrentide campaign a couple of days ago.  My only
> > complaint is that it wasn't long enough =(
> Jay and Ed and I played friday. Hard to say how far we got, not knowing how
> long
> it was. How does it compare to the original NWN campaign?
> We got a zone or two out of home. Recovered the hand artifact and was working
> on
> second one.

Prolly 1/3 the length?  Dunno.  I didn't put that many hours into it.

Chapter 1 is getting all 4 artifacts.

Interlude is a couple of mini-adventures while crossing the desert on the
way to chapter 2.

Chapter 2 is the end...prolly as long as chapter 1.

dylan                I say we call Matlock.  He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray       It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George
Philadelphia, PA     "Goober" Lindsay.
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                     - A. Simpson