[meepo] Undrentide Campaign

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: savage sword of meepo list <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:10:42 -0400 (EDT)

I finished the Undrentide campaign a couple of days ago.  My only
complaint is that it wasn't long enough =(

My blackguard only got to level 4 in the PrC by the time I finished
it...I'd have liked to see more of his capabilities along the way.

I loved it though, and without spoiling anything, I thought there was some
great ideas and very clever concepts that they executed in the storyline.
I was quite pleased with it.

dylan                I say we call Matlock.  He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray       It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George
Philadelphia, PA     "Goober" Lindsay.
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                     - A. Simpson