[meepo] The Bargainers

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: savage sword of meepo list <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 14:06:02 -0400 (EDT)

I thought that the bargainers were some of the scarier critters we'd
fought in a while.  With each one having different classes stacked on, I
was never comfortable in what we were fighting and what capabilities they

Thanks for the cool encounter, Dru!

dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,
Philadelphia, PA     Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera
                     Hat Company. - C.M. Burns