[meepo] Re: Story Hour

  • From: "Thomas F. Zadlo" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 09:14:29 -0700 (PDT)

> New Story Hour is up.  Great as usual.
> Thanks, Zad.
> Couple of quick changes, when you feel better:

Sorry for the mixups. I'm a total mess right now. That sore throat turned into a
cold which hit me from behind like a truck. I would have stayed home from work
but I have two interviews coming in today. I'll probably make these edits later.
Anyone else with corrections feel free. I do stories 1/3 by notes, 2/3 by
memory, and my brain is pretty much non-functional. I feel like I glossed this
one and didn't have enough flavor.

> 1. Update the thread title =)

> 2. The Delver burst up through the floor, not down from the ceiling
> 3. You mention that you drew Vilespike's AoO...you should follow up by
> pointing out that he surprised you (well, others) with Combat Reflexes.

Actually I gave him 50/50 odds of combat reflexes at the time. dunno why.