[meepo] Re: So, did we get a consensus

  • From: KAREN_ALBRIGHT@xxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:28:46 -0400

Can anyone watch the kids for a few hours on Mon, May 12 from about 4:45
until 8 pm?

                      "Edward Rishel"
                      <erishel@OCTAGONRE        To:       <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      SEARCH.com>               cc:       (bcc: KAREN
                      Ext: NA                   Subject:  [meepo] Re: So, did
we get a consensus
                      Sent by:
                      04/29/2003 02:23
                      Please respond to

Busy busy busy...

Well, not that busy really.  Just lazy...

Saturday sounds good to me.  I am hearing some really good press about =
X2.  I have managed to stay spoiler free so far.  I will quit now that I =
am ahead.