[meepo] Re: So, did we get a consensus

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:24:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> for game night?  I'm voting for Saturday, although both days are free.

Sounds good to me.

> Where the heck is everybody, anyhow?  Awfully quiet on the list, today. =)

Job hunting...where else?

Recruiter contacted me about a 3 month contract in Berwyn.  It looks
promising, but I'm keeping my optimism in check until I hear about an

dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,
Philadelphia, PA     Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera
                     Hat Company. - C.M. Burns